Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Grad RN Nurse Residency All Specialties you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Grad RN Nurse Residency All Specialties where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
HCA Nurse Residency Program
StaRN Program (10-22 weeks total):
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
· 5-10 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
· 5-12 weeks preceptorship
· Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI
· *Length of training & certifications received varies based on unit
After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
· 9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
· You will learn Charge Nurse skills
· You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
· Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition
Cohort Start Date:
*February and March 2023
Units We Offer:
Emergency Department, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, Cardiac, and MORE!
No Travel Travel Required
2 years experience Required Years of Experience
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2010. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the leading community hospitals for the Fredericksburg area. The center is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most comprehensive healthcare network. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical services. The services include a 24-hour emergency room, advanced-technology operating rooms, cancer care center, advanced imaging, heart and vascular care, obstetrics and neonatal care, intensive care and psychiatric care.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Grad RN Nurse Residency All Specialties opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.