Spectra Thackerville, OK
About the Job
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for supervising the Restaurant team and ensuring the team meets and exceeds guests' expectations within their level of responsibility.
- Supervises shift coverage and coordinates breaks for team members.
- Ensures team members maintain knowledge of the menu and any specials being offered. Provides updates of any changes to the menu.
- Supervises the team in maintaining a clean and presentable work area. Ensures the venues are stocked and prepared for service at all times.
- Complies and ensures compliance with liquor laws regarding alcohol service where applicable.
- Complies with all departmental food and franchise contractual agreements.
- Conducts end of shift reports for cashiers on shift.
- Coordinates in troubleshooting technical problems with Point of Sale (POS) system, facilities, equipment etc., and contacts for appropriate support, as necessary.
- Provides on-going supervision and mentoring to team members.
- Monitors the quality of product and ensures high level of guest service.
- Coordinates the on-going coaching and mentoring of team as directed by department management.
- Must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events and varied schedules per business need.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Ability to communicate with team members, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, read and write in English.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Communicates in a positive, respectful manner to both internal and external guests.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year supervisory experience as a supervisor/manager in a restaurant/casino environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume food court, casual, buffet, and/or nightclub in a supervisory capacity is preferred.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Suspicious Activity and other required compliance trainings.
- All employees must obtain a valid gaming license from the State Gaming Agency and Tribal Gaming Office prior to beginning work and are required to have license renewed annually.
We are strengthened by our differences and united by making a difference. Spectra embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and the communities that we serve. We strive to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where all employees feel valued and can bring their whole selves to work. Not only is it the right thing to do, but we know that diverse, equitable and inclusive teams invite deeper collaboration and understanding, spark greater innovation, and achieve higher employee satisfaction.
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.