Manager, National Partnerships
About the Job
Spectra Partnerships, an international sports and entertainment firm is seeking a sponsorship and/or advertising sales professional to join our National Sales team. Spectra's National Sales team specializes in the strategy and sales development of Spectra Partnerships' national accounts, which includes traditional and non-traditional events, tours, and stadiums/arenas across North America, while also serving as a regional/national resource to Spectra's 60+ on-site sales team members. National sales assets include stadium/arena naming rights, tour presenting sponsorships, and various other premium inventory items. A key part of the National Sales team, the Manager, National Sales will play a pivotal role in the go-to-market strategy, sales development, service and fulfillment of our growing portfolio of clients.
Basic functions include maximizing the revenue potential of Spectra's national accounts through the extensive development, sales, and servicing of corporate partnerships while maintaining high levels of client service.
- Prospect, cultivate, sell, and service corporate partnerships and advertising across a diverse portfolio of Spectra's national properties
- Achieve established sales goals and budgets as set by management
- Aggressively make cold calls & presentations. Travel may be required.
- Responsible for weekly sales reporting and inventory management as set by management
- Facilitate the design of sales proposals and presentations
- Responsible for creation/implementation of new ideas/opportunities that drive incremental revenue
- Oversee, coordinating corporate partnership fulfillment
- Service all corporate partnerships through various means including direct contact, weekly updates, newsletters, corporate partner gatherings, etc.
- Create new client initiatives to better serve the corporate partners
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience with proven sponsorship and/or advertising sales experience, preferably in the professional sports, venue, event, or advertising sales marketplace
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experiences
- Proficiency with data processing and MS Office applications
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and all events (as required)
- Ability and willingness to travel, as role / projects require
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.