About the Job
Event Staff Team Members provide great customer service to patrons attending events at Ralston Arena. They work as ticket scanners and ushers to help patrons find their seats, answer questions and ensure a great experience.
This position is based at our Ralston Arena. The Ralston Arena, also called the Ralston Sports and Event Center, is an arena located in Ralston, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. It serves as the home of the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League and the Omaha Beef of Champions Indoor Football. It also served as home to the Omaha Mavericks NCAA Division I men's basketball team, representing the University of Nebraska Omaha, from its opening until the end of the 2014-15 season, with the school opening Baxter Arena for the 2015-16 season. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.ralstonarena.com/
- Provide great customer service to all patrons
- Scan tickets, assist patrons to their seats, answer questions
- Know general building information and locations of venue amenities
- Ensure areas are safe for patrons and staff
- Ability to interact with a variety of people of all ages with diverse backgrounds
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective oral communication and writing skills in the English language
- Ability to interact with patrons and staff in a professional manner
- Ability to be punctual
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends and select holidays
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.