About the Job
Utilizing independent judgment, the Changeover Manager supervises and directs the day-to-day operations of the Crown Complex. This employee's primary responsibilities include the facilitation of changeovers and the general oversight of all housekeeping.
- Oversees the operation of event set-up and tear-down of hockey arena, stages, chairs, basketball courts, tables and chairs, etc.
- Oversees post-event Housekeeping services throughout the Complex.
- Assign work activities, monitor work flow, identify and resolve common operational issues related to changeover personnel
- Interacting with clients, serving their needs within the confines of state and local laws, and provides physical facility needs and performs custodial duties.
- Performs operation of Crown Complex machinery including fork lifts, flatbed truck, and pick-up truck.
- Review and coordinate the changeover work plan with Director of Operations and Event Managers to ensure the success of each individual event.
- Bachelor's/Technical degree from an accredited college/university/school preferred.
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in facility operations management.
- Must show demonstrated knowledge and experience in work crew supervision in facility operations.
- Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to follow written instruction, interpret AutoCAD drawings and execute plans.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Candidates must be able to follow orders explicitly, be capable of working as part of a team, and be able to work well with other individuals.
- Candidates should be able to work alone if required, and be able to complete tasks up to and including final clean up and putting tools and supplies back to their assigned storage areas.
We are strengthened by our differences and united by making a difference. Spectra embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and the communities that we serve. We strive to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where all employees feel valued and can bring their whole selves to work. Not only is it the right thing to do, but we know that diverse, equitable and inclusive teams invite deeper collaboration and understanding, spark greater innovation, and achieve higher employee satisfaction.
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.