Traveling Retail Remodel Merchandiser- DG
About the Job
SPAR Marketing Force is looking for Traveling Merchandisers
SPAR Marketing Force (SMF) partners with nationwide retailers, managing remodel type initiatives. This position includes product merchandising and fixture installation. Our traveling merchandisers work 2 weeks on and one week off, working Sunday - Friday each week. Teams start at 7AM daily which will incur weekly overtime. This is a fast paced atmosphere with a SPAR team lead on site giving direction. Team leads will be the liaison between client, crew and SPAR leadership.
- Planogram, Product placement and Fixture shelving experience.
- Own a reliable personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, ability to travel within a scheduled geographical area.
- Smart phone with available Data.
- Lifting and carry minimum 30 lbs.
- Business casual attire and well groomed
- Possess social skills to interact with both coworkers and retail customers.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required