About the Job
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com |Twitter | LinkedIn.
Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 5,200 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Plant operations and assets
- Ensuring the facility is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Solenis policies and procedures
- Representing the company to all regulatory official auditors
- Act as company liaison with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies as well as community agencies
- Driving continuous improvement in operations including process optimization, EH&S performance, cost reduction, people development, budgeting, and capital programs
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all federal, provincial, and local regulations and Solenis policies and procedures
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of all EH&S programs and RC14001 compliance at the site
- Maintain manufacturing processes, packaging, raw material and finished product inventory within set guidelines while maintaining required customer service levels
- Develop and implement plant manufacturing expense and capital budgets
- Implement new process technology at the site
- Implement Quality programs including ISO registration, maintenance, and improvement plans, standardized best practice in quality control, etc.
- Manage implementation of annual objective setting and performance appraisal process, people development and training
- Support the NA Supply Chain leader in developing the manufacturing strategic plan to support commercial growth plans
- Maintain site assets and optimize equipment life cycle
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization at the site in the areas or safety, productivity, cost reduction, employee satisfaction, quality, etc.
- BS Technical Degree (Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience in a chemical operation
- Strong communication, leadership, people development, and decision making skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701. #LI-Pf1