Software Engineer (Intern)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Singapore,
About the Job
- Working with team of engineers to develop instrument software which will be used to operate the instrument developed by the company.
- Implement features based on the requirements given by the team lead/supervisor.
- Perform investigation and implement using the best design to fulfill the requirements.
- Perform software testing activities.
- Knowledge of Java or Android development.
- Completed minimum 1 project (with UI) in Android or Java.
- Knowledge in Android architecture component is preferred.
- Able to pick up new technology quickly.
- Able to develop/implement features based on the given requirement.
- Able to demo/present the implemented features.
- Able to research and propose solution based on the given requirement.
- Able to develop test cases, execute test cases, update test results and identify failures.