As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges.
You’re also an expert at implementing solutions
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Business Technology Analyst to support Government Segment. This is a remote position and requires extensive travel for on-site project support. The successful candidate will have an analytical background to help track and report dollars, trends, and product purchases for the client. This position will be the gate keeper for IT roll outs and upgrade projects.
This role requires a security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance*.
Remote role candidate must reside Maryland DC or Virginia
Key responsibilities for the position:
Develop and or support moderately to highly complex information systems, including network design, infrastructure, and broadband.
- Familiarity and the ability to implement and provide support to end-users for PC, server, Point of Sale (POS), network infrastructure, broadband (connectivity) and hardware
- Identify and clarify internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned, serve as a resource/consultant to internal/external customers.
- Participate in project planning/estimation activities with Project Manager. Gather and develop business and technical requirements to create process maps, and business procedure documentation to support project. Have the capabilities to thoroughly document and perform timely updates on project status and outcomes.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to support the implementation of programs/new service offers, applications and policies. Analyze client business requirements and translate their needs into technical requirements and actionable tasks.
- Partner with Sodexo operators and clients to conceptualize the desired solution
- Gather and formalize the business requirements
- Work with Sodexo IT and third-party vendors to develop, test and implement the technology solution
- Leads the implementation of the solution within the client site.
- Manages ongoing support of the solutions once implemented
- Tracks and communicates value and ROI offered by the solutions implemented at client sites
- Manages third party vendor selection, service level agreements (SLAs), and ongoing performance.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT/ technical support role
- Ability to obtain Security clearance *
- Experience supporting large integrations
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- A+ certification preferred
- MCP certification
- Desirable to have a BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent Business degree, Database Administration certificate as an alternative credential
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to interact cross-functionally within a large matrix organization
- At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
*Please note the following regarding the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
Only the highest caliber individuals qualify for these selected positions. At a minimum, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Unquestionable loyalty to the United States and sound moral character as established by a comprehensive Federal Special Background Investigation (to include a polygraph).
Issues that could disqualify an applicant from consideration include, but are not limited to, whether the applicant has engaged in serious criminal activity, recent illegal drug use, a history of adverse employment actions to include absenteeism and termination, or significant credit problems such as recent bankruptcies.
What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
The Senior Business Technology Analyst (SBTA) formulates and defines technology system's scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve Information Systems related problems. The position includes analysis of business and user needs, and documentation of requirements. Serves as a project leader, guides and advises less experienced analysts. Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the business environment. Provides the highest level of customer support to all customers.Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years IT and business-related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.