Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career
that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo Energy & Resource is seeking a qualified Operations Support Specialist to join our San Ramon, CA team.
The successful candidate will:
- assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues,
- assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort,
- assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products,
- works with other departments for vendor and product compliance;
- be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day;
- may supervise less than two full time employees.
- Demonstrated experience in administration, data management and reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, problem solving skills and experience working within an externally accredited quality management system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of software including Maximo (preferred), Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and auditing tools.
- Demonstrated commitment to HSSE and a capacity to work in a quality assured environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.