Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Oral Roberts University located in Tulsa, OK. The Food Service Manager 2 provides supervision and oversight for multi-functional food service concepts in the main dining hall at the account, ensuring the highest level of customer and client satisfaction. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures. Above all else, the candidate must maintain great communication with the client, our customers and their staff to deliver excellent service to all.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory.
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement.
- Strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- Have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This does not apply to external candidates.
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.