Driver Full time
About the Job
Apply to become a SkipTheDishes food courier today. It's casual and part-time, designed to fit your lifestyle.
Drive With SkipTheDishes
A SkipTheDishes delivery driver is an independently contracted and enjoy the flexibility of driving on their own schedules to deliver food orders to millions of hungry customers across Canada. We pride ourselves on our well-planned delivery zones, which means less drive time, more orders, and more money in your pocket.
Choose Your Schedule
You’re in control. Want to drive all weekend or just after work? Adjust your weekly availability based on what works for you.
Get 100% Of Your Tips + Get Paid Every Week
You’ll keep all of your tips in addition to delivery fees. These will be deposited into your bank account at the end of each week.
We Keep It Casual
We don’t believe in a uniform or dress code. And you can crank your ‘90s boy band one-hit wonders (we won’t judge).
You can earn up to $100 for every food courier you successfully refer to the SkipTheDishes Network in select zones. All they have to do is provide your email address when signing up (some conditions apply).
What do you need to be a courier?
To be eligible to drive on the SkipTheDishes network, you will need the following:
- You’re the age of majority in your province of residence
- A smartphone with a data plan
- A valid driver’s license
- Vehicle insurance
- Vehicle registration
- Background check
- Thermal bags
- Work permit
- Study permit
- Canadian passport
- Canadian birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship card
Who We Are
- SkipTheDishes is a Canadian technology company that enables food delivery in 100+ North American cities. Through the Skip network, restaurants gain more business, earn extra money, and customers save time by ordering from thousands of local restaurants.