Technical Program Manager
About the Job
About the role:
As a Technical Program Manager at Skillz, you'll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. From large-scale consumer facing applications, to entirely new technologies and products, Skillz's Technical Program Managers support and power the platform that makes eSport to everyone possible.
What You'll Do:
- Manage software development programs, defining milestones, and success criteria, resource allocation and successful results.
- Develop processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation phases.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs), and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience managing end-to-end execution of complex programs through the software development lifecycle.
- Proven success leading projects in a fast-paced, growing-organization environment.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and leadership.