Traffic Operations Coordinator
About the Job
Tennis Channel's Freelance Traffic Operations Coordinator is highly proactive and takes initiative. This individual works both independently with minimal supervision and collaborates as part of a team. This individual relies on their exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. This individual possesses strong functional knowledge of Traffic and Network Operations as well as knowledge of Ad Sales. The Freelance Network Operations Specialist reports to the Senior Manager of Traffic and the Operations Supervisor.
This is a freelance role with part time hours. This is not a remote position, and this individual will need to report to work at our Santa Monica office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as liaison between Production, Master Control, Traffic and Ad Sales to ensure Airtime and Separation compliance
- Manages all commercial inventory on daily logs in real time during live programming, as well as resolves any additional commercial inventory issues that may occur
- Tracks in content and inventory Ad Sales Marketing elements
- Creates daily discrepancy report for live tennis coverage for Ad Sales and Research
- Monitors, maintains, and updates Day of Air report in real time for Research and Nielsen reporting
- Works a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years operations or traffic experience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, organizational, communication skills and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
- Experience with Broadway or Sintec systems is preferred.
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!