Executive Assistant II
About the Job
Are you a top-notch communicator, possess excellent organization and project management skills with a gift for anticipating the needs of senior level executives? We may have the role for you!
As an Executive Assistant II, you will provide dynamic, proactive administrative support to leaders at the Sr. Vice President level and above as well as manage the daily operations of our administrative support teams. You will have oversight of business or functional-area administration teams to ensure overall adherence to corporate standards and business processes throughout the execution of daily support tasks and contribution to the completion of various projects and goals. You will act as the point of contact between the executive and both internal and external customers while providing an exceptional level of customer service. On behalf of the executive, you will manage incoming calls, correspondence, and voice messages, accurately maintain calendar details and manage complex scheduling of meetings, appointments and events. You will also provide timely reminders to all parties, consolidate read-ahead materials, track follow-up items, and ensure stakeholder awareness in support of these activities. You will draft executive communications and presentations, and partner with key stakeholders in various departments to ensure all executive needs are met. Your duties will also include coordinating domestic and international travel to include visa and passport requirements, and coordinating large events, tradeshows and galas.
The Space Systems business area, based in Louisville, Colorado with operations in Madison, Wisconsin and Durham, North Carolina designs and manufactures advanced spacecraft, satellites, propulsion and environmental systems, spacecraft subsystems and components for the U.S. government (including NASA), commercial customers and international organizations. Learn more about SSG
- Bachelor's degree in related field and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, and SharePoint is required
- Ability to be extremely dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Extensive organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficient communication skills
- Ability to interpret the intent of available guidelines and use considerable judgment in applying them to individual situations and solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, and contribute to projects and goals
- Experience in a Department of Defense environment and familiarity with Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG)
- Experience with Concur Travel and Expense platform or other travel management system
- Proven interpersonal communication skills with personnel at all levels internal and external to the organization, including foreign and military officials
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNCEstimated Starting Salary Range: $31.32 - $43.07
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.