Executive Assistant I
About the Job
Do you have a passion for all things executive administrative support, operational excellence and team leadership? We have the opportunity for you!
As an Executive Assistant I, you will provide dynamic, proactive administrative support to leaders at the Sr. Vice President level and above as well as manage the daily operations of our administrative support teams. You will have oversight of business or functional-area administration teams to ensure overall adherence to corporate standards and business processes throughout the execution of daily support tasks and contribution to the completion of various projects and goals. You will act as the point of contact between the executive and both internal and external customers while providing an exceptional level of customer service. On behalf of the executive, you'll direct incoming calls, correspondence, and voice messages, accurately maintain calendar details and manage scheduling. You'll also coordinate meetings and appointments for the executive, provide timely reminders, and ensure stakeholder awareness in support of executive activities. You'll compile executive communications and presentations, and liaise with key stakeholders in various departments to ensure all executive needs are met. Your duties will also include coordinating domestic and international travel to include visa and passport requirements, and supporting large events, tradeshows and galas.
The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor's degree in related field and typically 2 or more years of relevant experience
•A higher level degree may substitute for experience
•Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, and SharePoint is required.
- Ability to be extremely dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Extensive organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficient communication skills
- Ability to interpret the intent of available guidelines and use considerable judgment in applying them to individual situations and solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity
The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Experience in a Department of Defense environment and familiarity with Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG)
- Experience with Concur Travel and Expense platform or other travel management system
- Proven interpersonal communication skills with personnel at all levels internal and external to the organization, including foreign and military officials
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.