Business Application Analyst III-Mobility Engineer
About the Job
We are seeking a Business Applications Analyst with a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field of study and at least 3 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to develop various IT systems in order to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to:
As a Business Applications Analyst, you will be using your skills and expertise to problem solve and architect challenging, new IT solutions. You'll be responsible for planning, analysis, and design of our enhancements, major deployments, upgrades, and user/role based security. Your technical responsibilities include the application of our server based IT system methodologies and concepts.
As SNC's corporate team, we provide the company and its business areas with strategic direction and business support spanning executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing, and communications. Learn more about SNC's Corporate team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field of study and at least 3 years of experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Advanced AirWatch knowledge (in-depth knowledge of all components and services):
- VPN, Email, WiFi profiles, group management, etc
- Experience in managing mobile apps on all mobile end points
- Experience in creating and implementing AirWatch policies for mobile devices
- Thorough understanding of Exchange ActiveSync protocol
- Experience in implementing and supporting Apple programs such as DEP and VPP
- Advanced knowledge of Apple mobile operating systems and Apple ecosystems
- Experience in upgrading AirWatch infrastructure
- Cert implementation and management
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Advanced networking knowledge including routing, firewall, DMZ and load balancing
- Required attributes for this position include a strong sense of customer/solution ownership, an overall drive for excellence, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion
- Candidate must have excellent customer service and communications skills along with ability to drive productive team collaboration
- Ability to support the mobile platform 24/7
- Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as stated in the SNC’s Responsibility Matrix
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.