Billing Coordinator II
About the Job
If you have a keen eye for the big picture, enjoy working collaboratively, and have experience in US Military, US Department of Defense or Aerospace & Defense industries, we may have the perfect role for you!
As a Billing Coordinator II, you will prepare, process, and submit invoices and credit memos according to contract type and billing terms. You will prepare and maintain a billing matrix for assigned programs according to contract terms, perform cash collection/identification duties, and review AR aging and unbilled reports, and supports meetings for assigned programs. You'll perform billing reconciliations and postings, contract closeout invoices, and process Gate 15's for assigned contracts. You will also work with Contracts and Program Management Teams to reconcile past due accounts, track A/R Aging and Unbilled and reconciles to G/L for assigned contracts, and support AR Principle to create/update departmental training, process documents, and desk instructions.
As SNC's corporate team, we provide the company and its business areas with strategic direction and business support spanning executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing, and communications. Learn more about SNC's Corporate team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field and typically 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Proficiency with Automated Accounting Systems, ten-key by touch, MS Office products
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, written and organizational skills
- AR experience in A&D Industry
- Proficiency in MS Office products, CostPoint, and other ERP systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and attention to detail
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.