Aircraft Schedule & Dispatch Coordinator II
About the Job
We are seeking an Aircraft Schedule & Dispatch Coordinator II with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 2 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As an Aircraft Schedule & Dispatch Coordinator you will be using your skills and expertise to track, coordinate, and schedule all aircraft component inspections and scheduled maintenance in accordance with OEM Maintenance requirements.
At SNC’s ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supports the DoM in the tracking, coordinating and scheduling/timing of all required aircraft and aircraft component inspections and scheduled maintenance in accordance with the established OEM Maintenance/Inspection requirements in order to maximize aircraft availability
- Supports the customer to maximize mission aircraft availability and utilization (bank time)
- Monitors the compliance with all Airworthiness Directives and Safety Bulletins
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarization’s only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma required, Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certification, with A&P / IA Certification preferred.
- Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft, with fixed-wing turboprop and rotary wing experience desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance required
- FAA repair station experience is desired
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances (opm.gov)
This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.