About the Job
Responsible for the operation of the computerized maintenance management system (Maximo) including administration of work orders, preventive maintenance logs, and reporting processes. In this position, the clerk must work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor to develop and maintain equipment logs, preventive maintenance schedules, job plans, and vendor lists utilizing Maximo. Must develop and maintain processes to keep accurate records of all items entering and leaving designated maintenance storerooms and ensure that all inventories are maintained at the proper levels
- Utilizes personal computer and Maximo to input data regarding equipment, job plans, maintenance schedules, work orders, and other items related to the administration of the computerized maintenance system
- Compiles reports and maintains records for the department
- Develops and maintains filing systems for all maintenance records, and responsible for accurate record-keeping within the Department
- Will be required to interface with vendors and manufacturers on a regular basis
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 5+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of general equipment maintenance processes, material handling, parts procurement, or inventory management
- Must have good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable in computers and Windows applications including Excel and Word
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos; Ability to write detailed and specific correspondence; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
Pay range for this position is $18-22/hr
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!