SFDC Developer III
Thermo Fisher Scientific Pittsburgh, PA
About the Job
Job Title: Developer - SFDC
Functional : ETO IT - CRM
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Salesforce.com System Administrator certification
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Service Cloud, SF2SF and custom app development
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV 401) preferred.
- Ability to analyze organization processes and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like profiles, roles, users, page layouts, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards,
- Process builder and flows, custom formula fields, validation rules, approval process for automated alerts, field updates and email generation.
- Expertise in data migration integration using data loader.
- Working knowledge of integration methods and best practices with tools such as OFM and Informatica
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationship.
- 4 to 6 years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Having administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports &imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management
- Experience in Designing and Building user interfaces, frameworks, components, navigation elements and customization for an extensive, highly interactive cloud-based business application
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology, worked with Scrum Masters, IM PMs on requirements
- Salesforce.com System Administrator
- Lightning experience
- Webservice and Integration experience is a plus
- Data Loader Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environment
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation and deployment process on issues for Future follow-ups.
- Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, working in both large and small team environments