About the Job
Sentara Healthcare is hiring aPosition is located in VA or could be remote - work from home is available in certain states
Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist - Level II
-Prior sourcing experience for clinical and/or nursing positions is required-
Full time with great benefits!
- Develop and execute search strategies and tracks results to optimize sourcing strategies. Track sourcing strategies for effectiveness and provide results/updates for use within related recruitment plan updates.
- Initiates recruiting process with hiring managers by conducting intake sessions with hiring manager, communicating process steps, clarifying job requirements, setting process and procedural expectations. Submits candidates, manages relationship with hiring manager, identifies and resolves process or candidate issues.
- Leverage understanding of the marketplace to assist hiring managers in setting realistic expectations of candidate skill sets and experience. Advises hiring managers on behavioral interviewing techniques, marketing, branding, team selection tools, and negotiating the offer. Provides competitive market pricing data to compensation.
- Track metrics and provide internal customers with data/updates as defined/requested by TA leadership.
- Assists in the planning, logistics and execution, of career-related events, job fairs and college recruitment. Ensures timely updates to post event attendee tracking logs.
- Utilize all sourcing/screening technology provided. Maintains an open, flexible, and innovative attitude related to ongoing process improvement and enhancement.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Develops a strong understanding of industry trends and the impact to the recruitment process. Continually looks for opportunities to improve work processes and the value of delivered services. Works with recruitment leadership providing continuous improvement ideas and suggestions.
- Works collaboratively with hiring managers, Human Resources staff, and others to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, and Sentara policies.
For more than a decade, Modern Healthcare magazine has ranked Sentara as one of the nation's top integrated healthcare systems. Our not-for-profit system proudly includes advanced imaging centers, nursing and assisted-living centers, outpatient campuses, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice agency, a 3,800-provider medical staff and four medical groups. In addition, we provide medical transport ambulances and Nightingale air ambulance, and we extend health insurance to 445,000 people through Optima Health, our award-winning health plan.
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!
To apply, please go to www.sentaracareers.com and use 145041BR as your Keyword Search
Talent Acquisition Recruitment Recruiter Sourcing Sourcer Healthcare IT Allied Health Medical Nursing
Recruits, screens, interviews, tests, and refers internal and external candidates to managers at Sentara. Presents a positive image of Sentara and maintains effective relationships with Sentara management staff, candidates, and educational institutions/community groups. Participates in projecting future employment needs, creating recruitment plans, and improving the employment process
Bachelor's Level Degree - Experience in lieu of education: Yes
Required: Human Resources - 2 years
Preferred: None, unless noted in the "Other" section below
None, unless noted in the "Other" section below
Required: None, unless noted in the "Other" section below
Bachelors plus 2 years Recruitment or related professional experience OR Associates plus 4 years Recruitment or related professional experience OR No Degree- HS or GED plus 6 years Recruitment or related professional experiencePrior experience within the Talent Acquisition function preferred.