Internal Auditor Manager
About the Job
1. Operation Audit
1) Execute risk-based audits including financial and operational.
2) Conduct root cause analysis for the identified audit findings and work closely with management teams in developing action plans.
3) Develop formal written reports to communicate audit results and action plans to the management.
4) Assist in developing annual audit program.
2. Process Establishment
1) Work closely with FP&A, accounting, and departments outside Finance to assess process control effectiveness and assist in establishing standard process.
Participate in a variety of substantial test projects, such as T&E, events budget control, and etc.
1. Understand COSO and IIA practice, and be able to conduct audit project independently from audit plan development to communication with stakeholder on audit findings and audit report preparation.
2. Be capable to understand business operation in a short period, 1~2 weeks and identify key risks in complex business flows.
3. Be capable to raise sound action plan for the identified noted audit issues.
4. Be capable to think not only from risk - control perspective but also from business operating effectiveness perspective.
5. Bachelor degree or above. Accounting, Finance background is not a must.
6. Combined over 5 year working experience from in-house, such as Internal Audit/Internal Control/FPA/Compliance and from CPA firm.
7. Strong analytics, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
8. Prefer manufacture/healthcare industry background but not a must.
9. Willing to develop career in risk management field.