STANLEY Healthcare, now Securitas Healthcare and part of Securitas, empowers caregivers to deliver connected, productive, and safe care. Our innovative portfolio of solutions helps hospitals, clinics, and senior living organizations protect people, use their assets efficiently, and understand their operations for a caring and healing environment. With deep roots in healthcare and a commitment to our customers’ long-term success, we are proud to work with over 15,000 providers worldwide across the care continuum. For more information, visit us at stanleyhealthcare.com.
We need the best people to help us deliver on that mission. People who are inspired by our vision. People with individual imaginations, perspectives, and experiences. People who don’t just join us but add to us.
The Stanley Project Manager leads the installation, implementation, and integration of Stanley Wireless LAN location solutions for Stanley customers across a wide breadth of markets. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for the customer or partner and is responsible for ensuring successful completion of project deliverables and timelines for pilot & proof-of-concept projects through all phases of production deployments.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering on agreed-upon project objectives, a history of excellence / superior performance against internal benchmarks, along with experience in systems installations on customer sites.
Travel: Up to 50%, primarily regional, pre-planned travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive projects to conclusion working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met within time and project budget.
- Develop and execute project plans including resource requirements, deliverables, milestones, and completion timelines
- Meet with customers to ensure deliverables are aligned and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer and/or partner representatives during implementation, communicate & coordinate project dependencies, set & manage expectations.
- Coordinate tasks and resources across multiple, simultaneous projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Work through conflicting issues, roadblocks and dependencies; proactively manage risks, changes and communication with project stakeholders
- Strengthen business relationships with customers and partners by driving superior customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and review project deliverables; ensure internal project documentation is complete
- Assist with defining and improving project delivery methodology for the different types of customer and system implementations.
- Demonstrated ability in building strong customer relationships
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience – writing and updating Statements of Work, project plans, and securing customer agreement
- Ability to uncover client requirements and clearly articulate to others
- Experience working with senior management and Sales Managers
- Ability to coordinate internal resources in a matrix environment to accomplish project objectives
- Sound knowledge of budgeting and financial processes
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to take control of difficult situations
- 3+ years’ experience in a combination of the following;
- Providing project management leadership in an external client delivery environment.
- Solution implementation/Solutions Deployment.
- Managing projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Leading multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed teams.
- Bachelor’s and/or Graduate degree
- PMP Certification
- Healthcare IT
- RTLS Systems Knowledge
- Experience with enterprise software and/or IP networks a plus
- Knowledge in location systems/Wireless LAN is a plus
- Project scheduling systems experience, such as MS Project, Primavera, Cloud Coach, SFDC AppExchange, JIRA, etc.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.