Securitas Electronic Security, Inc. (SES) is a division of Securitas AB, the largest protective services provider in the world with over 370,000+ Securitas Heroes across the world.
SES offers a full portfolio of video, access, intrusion, fire and integrated systems and services. As a leading systems integrator and alarm monitoring company, we deliver the SES Difference, serving countless long-term clients with solutions and services that protect their people, customers, and assets.
This full-time opportunity functions in our state-of-the-art 24/7 Alarm Monitoring Center as an Alarm Monitoring Representative working a Mid-Shift, 2nd, or 3rd shift schedule which includes holidays and weekends.
Alarm Monitoring Operators are responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers by accurately and efficiently responding to alarm signals. They are responsible for managing alarm events, verifying security information, notifying and updating emergency services such as fire and police agencies and ensuring customers are properly notified of events. This includes answering a multi-line telephone system and performing data entry. Our job duty is similar to those of a 911 emergency dispatcher. We must be attentive and perform procedures with a quick and accurate response as our industry is life safety.
Your essential functions will include:
- Respond to all incoming alarm signals in our automation software according to documented procedures. When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts. Logs all information into the automation system immediately and accurately
- Answers the multi-line telephone system
- Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times
- High School Diploma required, some college Preferred
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Type 30 + words a minute
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Candidates must complete a pre-hire assessment for typing
- Those selected will complete a paid training class and must pass a final exam certifying their skill as a SES Alarm Monitoring Operator
SES offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Alarm Monitoring Operator Pay Progression Program
- Opportunity for annual merit pay increases
- Paid company training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with 60% Match up to 6% of salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Wide variety of employee discounts on travel, equipment, and more!
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.