Global Benefits Manager
About the Job
Here at SeatGeek, we believe our team is a key unfair advantage. We're looking for a Global Benefits Manager to join our People team as we ensure our people are well taken care of and have access to important benefits around the globe.
As the Global Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, design, administration, governance, and compliance of our portfolio of competitive benefits offerings including health and welfare, 401(k), leaves, perks and more. As part of the Total Rewards team, you will provide expertise and strategic leadership in areas of benefits, compensation, and HRIS. You will be responsible for evolving SeatGeek's benefits into a meaningful set of programs supported by exceptional employee experience.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation, and administration of all benefits (e.g. medical, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) plans.
- Managing vendor relationships, recommending and implementing process improvements and owning the annual open enrollment process.
- Works with vendors, carriers and brokers to ensure plans are properly administered and remain current and competitive.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal benefit laws, including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, IRC Section 125, FMLA.
- Manages leave and disability programs, including FMLA, Short-Term and Long Term Disability.
- Provide regular training on SeatGeek's benefit program, maintain and upkeep benefit information and policies on internal communications and total rewards strategy to educate our employees and enhance understanding of benefits offerings..
- Key player in annual salary planning and benchmarking.
- Measure success of SeatGeek's compensation and benefit programs by creating metrics and reporting to show utilization and ROI
What You Have
- A minimum of 5 years of benefits experience, with 3+ years of managing the function including program modeling, design, and implementation
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the US, international markets a plus
- Experience working within an HRIS, Ultipro preferred
- Ability to assess and action current programs for compliance
- Highly analytical and creative individual
- Highly organized and self-sufficient with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to collaborate, develop partnerships and instill trust of vendors, managers, and employees
- Experience in a high-growth tech company preferred
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to promote collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- An emphasis on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services