The Division Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process confidential information
- Prioritize daily workload while providing timely responses
- Prepare internal and external documents and reports for divisional leadership
- Skilled at pulling data and designing reports
- Develop organizational systems and productivity management tools
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to workstations
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintain office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile
- Serve customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
- May work on special projects as needed
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Strong customer service skills, verbal, and written communication
- Provide consistent attention to detail and is dependable
Education and/ or Experience
High school diploma with six months experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
Compensation: $24 per hour