SBM Management is looking for a CSR to help them shine! We are searching for a hardworking dependable individual to join the team as our company continues to grow! We have an immediate opening for a custodian that wants to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. We are looking for custodial members that have strong customer service skills and can work successfully with other team members.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
- Floor care (vacuuming, mopping, carpet spotting)
- Surface care (dusting, sanitizing, glass/mirror/window cleaning, metal/wood polishing, clean blinds and draperies)
- Waste removal (empty trash and recycle bins, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas)
- Light maintenance (replace light bulbs, restock supply cabinet/room)
- Custodial experience is preferred but not required
- Passing a drug test will be required
Available Shift: 4:00pm-12:30am
Compensation: $17.50 per hour