Job Title: Care Assistant
Locations: Craigleith, Extra Care Scheme, Bournemouth
Pay Rate: £10.50 ph -Mon to Fri - £11.00 ph -Sat-Sun
Shifts available: Flexible hours available, full time, part time, evenings and weekends available. Work around your commitments & your life style (Availability to be discussed within branch)
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at Sage Care, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive Extra Care Scheme teams. We are looking for Care Assistants to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users who are living independently based in one location, meaning no travelling between calls – and more importantly putting a smile on their face.
So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Refer a friend vouchers
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’