DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $50.40 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
New RN Rates Available!
Come to work in an environment where patients are our first priority. Join our team as a Registered Nurse where we care like family. Submit your application with Rose Medical Center and join HealthONE HCA today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse in our NICU and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- You will optimize the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- You will be responsible for the care of premature and ill newborn patients meeting the admissions criteria of our NICU.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- 1 to 2 years acute care specialty nursing
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kylie Dennis, Lead Recruiter