Executive Assistant, Engineering
About the Job
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We're the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable-across any device-reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn't afraid to have some fun either. Someone who's ready to take Roblox-and their career-to the next level.
In 2020, we are honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work® . We've fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that's made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- An effective communicator , and a proactive project manager
- Calm , cool, and collected under pressure
- Detail oriented , driven, able to self organize and comfortable with ambiguity
- Organized and tech savvy with an ability to decipher Engineering/Technical jargon
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Professional , responds with the highest level of integrity
- Resourceful and creative
- Team Oriented , willingness to "pitch in" when needed and establish relationships throughout the organization
- Support Engineering and Trust & Safety VP's
- Ability to work cross functionally throughout the organization
- Act as a team leader and gatekeeper to executives
- Be a POC for Engineering Team Leads
- Be able to manage heavy calendaring and proactively prioritize commitments to help with time management
- Coordinate executive meetings with non-Roblox executives and their EAs
- Draft and edit presentations
- Own and maintain organizational communications: Confluence pages, org charts, meeting notes, etc
- Plan and execute team events and offsites