Licensed Practical Nurse
Riverwood Center Jacksonville, FL
About the Job
!! $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS !!
- Holds daily shift report with nursing assistants assigned to the unit prior to the start of the shift.
- Reviews written daily assignments for each resident on assigned unit.
- Assures assignments are completed before the end of the shift
- Makes rounds on assigned residents at least once every two hours
- Administers medication and treatments according to the physician's orders.
- Assumes responsibility for ordering medications
- Collaborates with Care Plan Coordinator to develop and maintain nursing care plans
- Assists the attending physician with rounds and special procedures as needed
- Contacts the resident's physician and family to notify them of a change in the resident's condition or accident/incident;
- Assumes independent responsibility for completing required routine documentation and auditing as required
- Participates in the hiring, interviewing and orientation of nursing assistants
- Practical Nurse licensed in Florida
- CPR certified