Class A Delivery Driver - Sign On Bonus and No Weekends
About the Job
Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Pay: Average Annual Pay of $77,000 - $85,000 per year (after training)
- Shift: Full-time, Monday - Friday with a 4:00am - 5:30am start time, No Weekends
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Pay, Paid Holidays, and 401k match
- Routes: Home daily with local routes
To efficiently deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments, empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent experience in the military
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.