Registered Nurse (RN)
About the Job
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join the team at PHS of Bloomington. We are currently hiring:
- A Lead RN. This is a Part Time, .6, Overnight schedule in LTC (10:30PM-7AM). The Lead role includes an additional differential and
- A Part Time, .2, Evening schedule in LTC (2:30PM-11PM).
About this community:
Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington
9889 Penn Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
Readily recognizable by the striking clock tower facing Penn Avenue, the village-like setting of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington continues to grow better with the years.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Bus route access
- Free fitness center access
- Discounted employee meals
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Rated #1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Nearly 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 49 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. In 2019 PHS also became co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.