Registered Client Service Associate
About the Job
Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is America’s leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer loyalty. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide dedicated support to high producing advisors by preparing portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical skills to build financial plans, and manage client interactions to retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client’s overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today!
• Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
• Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
• Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
• Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
• Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Experience working in a client service environment.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Strong computer and software skills.