Vice President, On Premise Distribution
About the Job
The purpose of the On Premise Distribution department is to own and lead: the distribution and route-to-market strategy for the On Premise, negotiations and corporate management of National & Super Regional Broadline Partners, the national foodservice broker and the development of sales processes for distribution management and execution.
The purpose of the Vice President On Premise Distribution is to oversee the On Premise distribution department, develop and bring to life a distribution strategy and support processes that leads On Premise sales efforts across Red Bull's DSD and Foodservice Distribution network. You will support and establish processes for achieving national distribution plans, overseeing Broadline Distribution expansion and the introduction of additional 3rd party support networks (i.e. Brokers).
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Own & Lead On Premise Distribution Strategy
- Lead Annual Business Planning for On Premise Distribution
- Sales Tools, Training Content & Business Solutions
- Drive Broadline Network Growth and Develop 3rd Party Partnerships to Support
- National Distribution Management
- DP and Internal Tools and Performance Reporting
- Leadership, Coaching & Development
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 10+ years of distribution management for a FMCG company
- Experience in both DSD and Foodservice/Broadline distribution
- Experience developing, implementing, and driving national distribution strategy
- Experience in National/regional accounts in On Premise channel
- Both supplier and distributor experience
- In-depth knowledge of sales within FMCG or spirits industry
- Fluent in different data tools (e.g., Nielsen, PRISM, and Excel)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- English; additional language skills a plus
- Travel up to: 50%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.