Sr Mgr, Earned Analytics and Insights
About the Job
Reporting to the Director of Media Insights, the Sr. Manager of Earned Analytics and Insights will support and own how we build, define, and execute the analytics strategy across Earned media platforms, enforcing standards and data governance. They will help drive RBMN thought leadership through insights, reporting, and research. This person will play a key role on a of three senior analytics and insights professionals in order to be the voice of data within the company (data governance and consistency), innovate data supply chain and how we leverage data, lead exploratory and external research to drive business forward, empower network teams to drive business decision making, and drive standardized KPIs and industry/external business trends.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- • 8+ years experience media analytics experience related to digital media consumption, user behavior and engagement, programming and content performance
- • Deep understanding of digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), content strategies, and performance measurement
- • Proficient in Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Sprinklr, Conviva, social platform analytics tools, social listening (including Boolean string creation), and Microsoft Excel
- • Ability to synthesize data into easily digestible and actionable information for Leadership and cross-functional departments
- • Strong relationships with tech partners
- • Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to find and tell a clear story and generate actionable insights using data analysis and visualization
- • Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- • Ability to work proactively with others and a willingness to learn
- • Excellent communicator
- • Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau and Google Data Studio a plus
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.