Sr Mgr, Corp Communications
About the Job
The Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications will play a key role in protecting brand reputation, managing issues through crisis communications, enforcing corporate guidelines, and overseeing Consumer Affairs team engagement with external stakeholders. This person will collaborate on a daily basis with team members across the organization as issues pop up. They will develop strong partnerships with Regulatory, Legal, Brand and Talent teams as well as others, playing a key role in advising on communications to help protect brand reputation. This role is ideal for someone who is calm under pressure, a critical thinker, an excellent writer and editor and attentive to detail - in fact, always thinking two steps ahead to take preventative measures, and someone who is an excellent time manager to pivot quickly as issues arise.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- ISSUES MANAGEMENT/CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
- CONSUMER AFFAIRS
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 7+ years' experience in high-pace, in-house issues management/corporate communication role for high profile brand
- Crisis management experience necessary
- Consumer Affairs experience preferred
- Ability to work autonomously while taking direction from leadership
- Ability to lead by example as a coach and mentor to others
- Track record of innovation and delivering results against tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, editing, verbal and presentations
- Strong planning, prioritization, budgetary and project management competencies
- Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
- Able to travel as needed; work flexible hours/days of week and weekends
- Travel up to: 25%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.