Sr Manager, Safety & Sustainability
About the Job
The Safety and Sustainability Sr. Manager will ensure Red Bull North America sets and meets safety and environmental goals. You will partner with the Global Safety and Sustainability functions in Austria, other North American departments and industry organizations to develop sustainable policies and projects. You will establish and implement programs to guarantee a safety record. You are also responsible for maintaining visibility to the horizon of topics and influences in the space ensuring adherence to all laws and industry regulations.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- At least 5 years of experience of direct leadership or team leadership.
- Experience with occupational safety and health administration standards and transportation regulations and related risk management standards.
- Working knowledge of insurance, including property, workers compensation, general liability and auto liability.
- Experience establishing partnerships with suppliers, NGO's and industry bodies.
- Expertise of environmental and social sustainability in food/beverage industries.
- Experience working with facilities management, event management, supply chain and logistics sustainability efforts.
- Knowledge of the legal framework surrounding sustainability requirements.
- Travel up to: 25%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.