About the Job
The role of the Communications department is to develop and define the overarching messaging and communications strategy for the brand, and to get people to talk about Red Bull through media coverage, opinion leader engagement, and partner content amplification. The department develops and maintains media relationships, brings opinion leaders into the Red Bull world through experiences, and works with partners to share our key messages.
As the Specialist, Communications, you will support the Sr. Manager, Communications in the development and execution of all Communications efforts for the region, with the goal of increasing awareness of and affinity for the Red Bull brand and its local events, athletes and media projects. You will be responsible for helping the Sr. Manager, Comms shape the annual regional Communications plan, and will support execution of all regional Communications efforts on-time, on-budget and on-target.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Communications Planning
- Campaign Execution
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- •PR / Communications experience (3-5 years) marketing high profile brands or agency accountmanagement.
- •Ability to work autonomously while taking direction from Regional and SaMo leadership
- •Capable of cultivating a strong team environment across regions and functions.
- •Track record of delivering results against tight deadlines.
- •Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
- •Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies.
- •Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
- •Able to travel as needed; work flexible hours/days of week and weekends.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 25%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Philadelphia Pennsylvania, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.