Social Producer, General Sports
About the Job
In this role, you will be responsible for executing impactful and distinctive content which will grow the audience of Red Bull's main social media handles. Reporting to the Sr Producer - General Sports, the Social Producer will support the wider network in delivering year-long, cross-platform content, driving the priorities for content, establishing engagement and reach targets, identifying content needs on a rolling basis and communicating these efficiently throughout the organization. You will work collaboratively across the General Sports team to deliver growth and brand awareness by delivering content through an aligned strategy. You will be responsible for providing expert consult on internet worthy content and inspiring the Networks to produce content that trends.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- EXECUTE THE CONTENT STRATEGY
- NETWORK & COLLABORATION
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 4+ years' experience in a mature media market
- Strong editorial skills in social media
- Storytelling skills and knowledge of digital, social, TV content creation and activation
- Experience with digital and social content commissioning
- Knowledge of audience analytics, audience development, and the ability to understand and learn from sensibly use data
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills
- Confident, self-starting problem-solver, who is also a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or similar field preferred
- Travel up to: 10%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.