About the Job
The Sales Trainee (ST) function is to support sales initiatives and provide route coverage for their colleagues during vacation, sick, injury or any special projects as needed. Sales Trainee will work with management to maintain customer relationships between sales, merchandising and operations for all large & small format "off premise" stores. The primary role of the ST is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Prior Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtain DOT Medical Card prior to start
- #PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- in English, additional language skills an advantage
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.