Regional Sales Manager, Vending
About the Job
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM), Vending (a.k.a. Convenience Services) is a key member of Red Bull North America's (RBNAs) Non-Commercial Foodservice sales team. This role contributes to volume, share, and distribution goals by selling and implementing national priorities at the regional level in the Vending, Micro Markets, and OCS/Pantry sub-segments. The RSM, Vending is responsible for managing Vending brokers, Vistar Operating Companies, USG Elite Members, and large Independent Vend Operators within a defined territory. This role achieves it's objectives through aligning, translating, and executing mutual customer and Red Bull priorities trough effective broker and customer management including, but not limited to - key customer relationship building, wiring at a region level to execute national account programs and priorities, effectively influencing and communicating to execute through brokers.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Broker Management:
- Manages & Develop Regional Market to Deliver Volume Objectives
- Manage Local Relationships that Influence Regions/Divisions/Banners of Assigned Chains
- Budgets/Annual Planning
- Business Analysis & Reviews
- Communication & Team Work
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with demonstrated track record of success and established relationships with Vistar/USG Members
- Proven ability to effectively manage brokers or Indirect sales/project teams to over-deliver against plans.
- 3+ years of experience selling premium brands across all Convenience Services sub-segments Is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Vending Segment
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources (i.e. IRI, Nielsen)
- Ability to translate Insights and reporting Into business plans and results.
- Excellent communication, active listening, & collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset, ability to digest feedback and quickly into action
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Travel up to: 75%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Chicago Illinois, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.