Operations Manager, Night Shift
About the Job
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager will co-oversee the operations of an approximately 770,000 sq. ft. distribution facility in Glendale Arizona, by analyzing and improving the facility's procedures to increase efficiency while maintaining safety and the quality of deliverables. This includes, without limitation, managing inventory, fleet, warehouse, personnel, AIB standards, Foods Safety Programs and daily operations in a manner geared towards operational excellence for the shift between 3:00 PM - 1:30 AM.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Safety and Compliance
- Facility and Business Planning
- Process Improvements
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer Package Goods warehouse or inventory operations
- Mathematical and logistic operations skills
- Experience with SAP
- Regulatory authorities; OSHA or FDA
- An understanding of computer ordering systems and other IT systems
- Experience in an automated warehouse environment a plus
- Highschool Diploma or GED preferred; Associate degree a plus
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Phoenix Arizona, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.