Office Administrator PT
About the Job
The Office Administrator (OA) is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Work as liaison between the local Region and Red Bull Distribution Company's (RBDC's) Finance and Human Resources Service Center. OAs embody the RBDC Values (Professionalism, Focus, Passion, & Responsibility).
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- MANAGING EXPECTATIONS
- BUILDING SUCCESS
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Prior customer service, human resources, office management, and accounting experience preferred
- Direct Store Delivery or Route Accounting experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong technical skills with smartphone technology
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- #PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.