About the Job
The Merchandising Manager's main priority is managing and leading a group of Merchandisers that are accountable for in store execution through merchandising product to the shelf, displays, and cold equipment in large format stores. The Merchandising Manager will also be responsible for the coaching and development of their respective teams. The Merchandising Manager will be accountable for managing labor hours within a set budget.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- MANAGING EXPECTATIONS
- LEADING EXCELLENCE
- ORGANIZATIONAL LEADER
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) environment or related experience
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience managing a team, managing an off-site team a plus
- Experience managing a team of sales and/or merchandising employees a plus
- Strong leadership skills to provide mentoring, training or corrective feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including being able to prepare presentation materials and present the information one-on-one and in a group
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of computer ordering systems and other IT systems
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
- High School Diploma or GED required.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.