Human Resource Business Partner
About the Job
Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Business Partnerships, you will oversee Human Resources within our new 770,000 sq. ft. distribution facility in Glendale, AZ. You will be the main HR person and work with the General Manager and management team on human resource-related topics and programs. Serving as the single point of contact for all people related issues, you will also be focused on Talent Management, identifying Training and Development opportunities, Compensation and Benefits, and Legal Compliance. You will understand the business beyond HR and influence the facility to ensure operations and results.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Talent Business Partnerships
- Process Improvement and Program Management
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience, with at least 2 years of strategic partnership experience
- Experience understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet goals
- Collaborative partner who uses other's expertise in pursuit of establishing best practices
- Experience managing local and national plans
- You can identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, and retention
- Experience working "solo" in an HR department with success
- You have the talent to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and demonstrate organization
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or similar preferred but not required
- Travel up to: 10%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Phoenix Arizona, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.