District Sales Manager
About the Job
The District Manager's main priority is managing and leading a group of Account Sales Manager that are accountable for in store execution through a set group of key customers. The District Sales Manager will also be responsible for the coaching and developing of their respective team. The District Sales Manager will be accountable for driving Red Bull initiatives, and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through a set group of key customers.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- MANAGING EXPECTATIONS
- LEADING EXCELLENCE
- ORGANIZATIONAL LEADER
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Direct Store Delivery (DSD) management
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to prepare presentation materials and present the information one-on-one and in a group
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Preferred understanding of Encompass data system and other IT systems
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtain DOT medical card prior to start
- #PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 to 5 years' industry related experience
- Travel up to: 25%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.