Category Space Analyst
About the Job
The Category Space Analyst plays an integral role in enhancing Red Bull's market presence through market analysis, product distribution & placement, and shelf space at various retailers across the United States. The Category Space Analyst will be expected to leverage tools such as IRI, Shopper/Category insights and Retailer/Distributor data to create profitable planogram and maintain current planogram information and supply analysis to the field for execution.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- PROVIDES INSIGHTFUL PLANOGRAM SUPPORT TO RETAIL CUSTOMERS
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN SPACE PLANNING RESEARCH AND RESOURCES
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 2+ years' experience in product merchandising, space planning software, or related work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Ability to turn complex data sets into meaningful / actionable recommendations.
- Strong track record of Project Management
- Ability to integrate multiple tools to solve problems
- Experience with syndicated data tools (e.g. IRI, NITRO, Nielsen Answers CORE) strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present both internally and externally to retailers
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, quickly evolving role
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ability to identify new opportunities to support key initiatives / improve existing processes
- Self-starter, detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multitask
- Strong customer service aptitude, ability to work with all levels of the organization from Field Level to Executive Management
- Customer or client-facing experience preferred
- CPG industry experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Travel up to: 25%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Philadelphia Pennsylvania, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.