Admin Asst, Brand Marketing
About the Job
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing (HOB), you will have the primary responsibility of supporting the HOB with administrative activities. You will also help manage communication and information flow for the Santa Monica Brand team to help ensure consistency within the team and with key constituents - including the Global Brand Team, the Region Brand Teams and the Key Account teams.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
- TEAM FACILITATION
- REPORTING AND DOCUMENT SUPPORT
- LARGE MEETING/EVENT DEVELOPMENT
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- •3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, ideally from a packaged goods company, media, or retail company.
- •Excellent project management skills.
- •Experience supporting teams, coordinating large events and meetings.
- •Experience using MS Suite.
- •Knowledgeable with Social platforms.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be fluent in English
- Travel up to: 25%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa Monica California, United States
United States Red Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.